Sunday, February 22, 2009

Colors of Spring - Carnelian Carnival Necklace

Just in time for Carnival! Spread the joy of the season with the rich colors of spring.

Generously wrapped in sterling silver this carnelian, lemon quartz, citrine, lemon topaz and Bali Silver necklace will grace your neckline. Sterling toggle to make it easy to put on and take off.

At 22 inches this is designed for everyone but if you need more or less length I can adjust it for you.

One of a kind, Carnelian Carnival is currently only available directly from me for $79.00. After March 1 I will put this in my Etsy shop at $95.00, so contact me right away at Lois@abeadedaffair.com for free shipping and a discounted price.

Have a favorite stone you would love to wear? Let me wrapped it in sterling silver. Contact me and we will design the perfect one of a kind piece, just for you.
Make your own jewelry? Never settle for less than the best for your creations. Visit A Beaded Affair for hand selected, individually photographed beads and findings.


Proud member of Esmarts Team on Etsy.


Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

tkmetalarts said...

Lois, this is stunning. I'm sure you'll make someone lose sleep on this. WOW!

Anonymous said...

Lois: Your necklace is just beautiful and I love the colors. The wirework is outstanding. Great job.
Yvonne
http://www.bluebonnetjewelrydesign.blogspot.com/

A Beaded Affair said...

Thanks so much Mz. Stu. I love this piece and it will break my heart to sell it...but I'm off to make a new creation. Can't wait to see what's next.
Lois

A Beaded Affair said...

Thanks for checking it out Yvonne and really glad you like it.
Lois

ChezChani said...

Those are beautiful and colours for all seasons.

Jamie Spires said...

MMM...yummy. I love to see your work!

Jamie
Creations by JAE

Anonymous said...

Lois, I love the wirework, especially the extra spirals and swirls on the 2 side cabs! Great design! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

A Beaded Affair said...

Thanks Jamie, This was really fun. It's the first time I've wrapped three stones at one time.
L.

A Beaded Affair said...

Teri, Hi, LTNS, Glad you like it.
Lois

Maggie R said...

I Love this piece Lois... The color is so rich and the wire work is beautiful..... Lovely work you do., I always enjoy my time here. Come visit me sometime. I dabble in beading but then I dabble all over the place ;-]
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Lou's addictions said...

Great wire work, I love the wrapping on this piece. Thanks for the comment on my blog, i know what you mean with dogs walking about with things in their mouths before eating them. Rory has a bone shaped chew that he refuses to eat but loves to carry about lol...

Katrin mdmB said...

Hi!
Thank you for commenting my blog! You have gorgeous pieces here!!! And what a lovely color combination of carnelian. Best regards,

Katrin

Dangles Jewelry said...

Absolutely love the design, the curly wirework is very unique, I have never seen anything like that before! Look forward to seeing your other creations!

DanglesJewelry
http://danglesjewelry.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/danglesjewelry

Misty's Creations said...

ow beautiful work, I saw your beaded bugs on Heather's blog, Really love your work!
Have a grand day!
Misty

Tina Cowan said...

Looks delicious Ms Lois. Nice picture too---showing all the details. I love it!

Wires n Pliers said...

Hi Lois, I am over here now. I love this piece! Your color selections look just like a Taurus' choice, and something I might choose. I love warm shades!

carol
wiresnpliers

KimberlyRies said...

Great colors Lois. Beautiful work. I bet that one will be hard to let go!

Maggie R said...

Hi Lois..
This is a gorgeous piece...Love the colors... Beautiful wire work..
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie