Thursday, October 1, 2009

Making Lemonade out of Lemons - Phoenix Rising Glass Art





This is my second Lemonade Award post. The reason is simple. I found a great lady who makes the most delicious art you can wear. Her newest venture is these fluffy, fun crochet scarves. Who can resist fluffy when it's cold outside?







Find these and many more creative pieces of art you can wear at Phoenix Rising on 1000 Markets, Artfire and Etsy. Check out her blog for Phoenix Rising Glass Art to see what Jann is up to.

I love the designs created by Jann and here's the reason why in her own words.


"My shop designs and creations are for the Rubenesque Woman. I believe that whatever shape a woman is deserving of beautiful jewelry that looks great and fits properly, luscious and great fitting outer wear and dazzling accessories."



So, Jann, you've been awarded the Lemonade Award. Pass it on to those you admire most.






Dear Readers, Don't forget to visit A Beaded Affair for Bead Store Quality at Gem Show Pricing.

2 comments:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Yay for Lois and Jann!

Jann, I can't tell you how good it is to hear someone designing for people who aren't just a size 2!

Jannadu said...

Thank you both so much. Lois for the great review and the teriffic award. MaryAnn for the great comment. I am thrilled. Thanks again.
Jann