Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sterling Heshi and Pearls

New in my Ecrater Shop Sterling Heshi and Fresh Water Pearls. What's Heshi? Hundreds of teeny tiny tubes of sterling threaded like a bead and it creates a light as a feather necklace that is a true pleasure to wear. Elegant and simple with a scattering of pink, white and peach fresh water pearls.

Check out my Etsy shop, A Beaded Affair, for more exciting creations in pearls, natural gems, sterling, gold and copper.

Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ChezChani said...

Is Heshi strung bugle beads? I'm not familiar with is.
I'm giving Ecrater a try too. Have you any idea yet how you changed the "your photo here" section (as opposed to the " your logo here" section which I did figure out.) ??

A Beaded Affair said...

Sterling heshi is tiny tubes of sterling silver and I'm not sure what a bugle bead is but I think that would be glass.
Good luck with Ecrater!

Anonymous said...

Your FAQ on ecrater is perfect! And as always, your jewelry is beautiful.

ohdawno said...

Hi Lois, returning your visit to my humble blog. Your work is gorgeous, and I've listed you as an Etsy favorite, too.

A Beaded Affair said...

Thank you so much for visiting.
Lois