Monday, August 4, 2008
Tag Your It??
It has been a very long time since I last played tag. In fact, I can't remember playing tag since my daughter, now 27, was a very little girl. Apparently, however, I have been tagged in a "Pyramid Scheme" tag game with other members of our eSmarts Etsy Team. Somehow, this feels like those "angel" prayers I get in email all the time and delete...Yes I'm a bad person, I don't forward the angels with prayers attached. Well, not one to be the spoil sport in the group, I will pass this one along since I was tagged by one of the talented ladies of eSmarts, ChezChani.
Following are the rules for our game of tag. I'm counting on all of you to play along too. Who knows where this may lead???
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, what are a few random things about me that I can allow you to know
1) I love animals
2) My husband thinks I'm wonderful
3) I love my husband very deeply
4) I'm preparing for my first outside show in September
5) I want to open a bead shop and retire there
6) I fell off my diet this weekend
Well, there you have it. 6 totally random, unbelievably boring, facts about me. I need to live vicariously through the lives of others for any excitement at all. Now, as to the other blogs to tag? Who should I torture with this.....
Annette Piper Jewellery
Sweet Tarragon (My sweet DIL, not yet in eSmarts, but I'm hoping)
Always Wired Bead Lady
The World of Wezz
Well, that is my Pyramid Scheme Blog for today courtesy of ChezChani...it's all her fault...
Visit me at my other blog A Beaded Affair and my Etsy shop, yup, you guessed it, A Beaded Affair